[WEB SECURITY] Scan Joomla website for vulnerabilities

Miguel Gonzalez miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 23 10:40:29 EDT 2011

I have downloaded the OWASP Joomla scanner and seems to be fine. However It reports some SQL injection vulnerabilities that when I try to run the URL provided by the scanner get caught by Joomla as a 404 error so I'm not sure how polished this scanner is and how the vulnerability is determined.

Apparently the previous admin setup some security modules in Joomla.

Does anyone know any other Joomla scanner?

Regards,

Miguel