[WEB SECURITY] Repository of site URL structures?

Andres Riancho andres.riancho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:40:41 EDT 2011

Chris,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Chris Weber <chris at casabasecurity.com> wrote:
> Hi Andres,

Cool, I'm eager to see more work done on tests.xml , it will be a
perfect thing for testing w3af's url parsing module! We already have
lots of doctests [0] but I would be really happy to integrate
tests.xml into a unit-test that reads each of the <test> , makes
url_object parse the <uri> and compares the object with <expected>

Just noticed that you might be missing the test where you have a
param:    http://www.w3af.com/foo/bar?spam;eggs=1    (eggs=1) is the
param.

[0] https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/w3af/browser/trunk/core/data/parsers/urlParser.py

Regards,