[WEB SECURITY] Repository of site URL structures?

Chris Weber chris at casabasecurity.com
Tue Jun 21 13:49:53 EDT 2011

What are you trying to do Robert?  I've been amassing a list of URIs and
IRIs for testing purposes, you can check it out here:

https://github.com/cweb/iri-tests/blob/master/tests.xml

Webkit also has a testing suite at
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/fast/url/ Note: I'm in
process of incorporating all of these tests into my test.xml above.

Everyone is definitely not following the RFC guidelines consistently.  I
built a test harness that correlates the DOM parsing of these URIs with the
HTTP request and the DNS queries.  The differences are dramatic in some
cases.

Thanks,
-Chris