[WEB SECURITY] Introducing WPScan – WordPress Security Scanner

seth seth.lalala at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:14:19 EDT 2011

I have started a wp scanner but lost the files before finishing and
never started again. It had three ways of identifying the version:
Generator meta tag
Readme file (you already download it, and the only valuable information
i see is the version number. Why not showing it?)
Downloading some javascript, css, images, etc. Then comparing the hashes
of these files against an array that was like [file][hash]=>version
Hope it's usefull