[WEB SECURITY] FW: FW: Password Manager with Fingerprint Verification

Vikneswaran Kunasegaran rmc_0306 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:45:38 EDT 2011

 Hi Gautham

Yes, thank you for your references and website. Now I am clear on what to do with the password. Now I want to move on to the database which I will use to store both the user name and password. My big question is, is it possible to hash the database itself or to secure the database, should I encrypt it with no other option. Or is there any method which is simple but yet secured to secure the database. Kindly awaiting for your reply. Thank you for discussing this project of mine. It really strikes alot of ideas in my mind now. Thanks alot to Thomas and Jim too. Thank you alot.

Have a nice day.