[WEB SECURITY] Password Manager with Fingerprint Verification

Gautam itsecanalyst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:15:30 EDT 2011

I am still trying to get my understanding clear here. why would you want to
(salted+hash) and then encrypt it. Is just getting a hash not enough, you
can do salted+sha256 and you should be good.

if you want a clear text password, then you might want to encrypt it,
however it all depends what is the final use of these credentials. There are
more controls that you would need to get in place if you want to
encrypt-decrypt and then key management is a big issue that you need to
think.