[WEB SECURITY] Arachni v0.3 has been released (Open Source Web Application Security Scanner Framework)
tasos.laskos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:21:26 EDT 2011
This is just to let you know that there's a new version of Arachni.
Arachni is a high-performance (Open Source) Web Application Security
Scanner Framework written in Ruby.
This version includes lots of goodies, including:
* A new custom-written, lightweight Spider
* Add-on support for the WebUI
* Scan scheduler
* AutoDeploy -- Convert any SSH enabled Linux box into a Dispatcher
* Improved accuracy of differential analysis audits
* Improved accuracy of timing attack audits
* Highly optimized timing attacks
Details at: http://arachni.segfault.gr/latest
Github page: http://github.com/zapotek/arachni
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/arachni
Author: Tasos "Zapotek" Laskos
License: GNU General Public License v2
All available installation options and usage instructions can be found
in the homepage and the GitHub page.
I hope that you find it useful.
If you run into any problems or want to make a suggestion or feature
request the following pages will allow you to do so:
Tasos "Zapotek" Laskos.
More information about the websecurity