[WEB SECURITY] [Administrative] Changes to websecurity mailing list

robert at webappsec.org robert at webappsec.org
Fri Jan 28 15:12:36 EST 2011

As I indicated in the last email we've switched hosters as well as renamed our mailing list. Everyone subscribed to
websecurity at webappsec.org has been automatically migrated to websecurity at lists.webappsec.org so there isn't anything
that you should need to do.

Here are some of the new changes to websecurity

Notable changes
- The Websecurity mailing list is now located at websecurity at lists.webappsec.org instead of websecurity at webappsec.org . The old
  alias will however continue to work, but it is recommended that you edit any mail filters that you may have to reflect the
  new list name.

  now edit your subscription preferences, or browse the mail archives on this page. Read the FAQ for information on
  obtaining your password to modify these settings.

- We now support RSS feeds with the full message rather than just the email title. The RSS feed remains at the old location
  at http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss

- We now support list digests, you can modify this by logging in to the web interface.

- We switched from ezmlm-idx/mhonarc to mailman

- Due to the migration from mhonarc to mailman the message numbers have changed. This means that if you have linked to
  a particular message in a product or article that it will break. Please keep this in mind going forward.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email message or email contact (at) webappsec.org.

Regards,
- Robert Auger
Co Founder of WASC/Moderator of The Web Security Mailing List
http://www.webappsec.org/