[WEB SECURITY] Placing shells (backdoors) at web sites

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sat Feb 12 15:00:10 EST 2011

Hello Alfonso!

This article, which I wrote to the list, it's a paper itself. I made it in a
form of article.

I've made English translation of my article, except two last paragraphs
(where I told about methods of protection against such types of shells and
backdoors) - it'll be for those who like to translate from Ukrainian with
using of Google Translate ;-). So you need to read the paper on English in
the mailing list
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/007508.html)
or translate it to Spanish (version from my site or version from the list).

If you want I can translate to English last two paragraphs for you.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua