[WEB SECURITY] Perimeter appliances for SAML SSO

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Fri Feb 11 18:01:17 EST 2011

Joe:

We have had one customer and one large prospect integrate with
SimpleSAML.  It  is an open-source php-based solution.  I have not
played with it, but I intend to now. I was a bit surprised because,
well, it's php.

I have also tested against OpenSSO (which I found excessively complex)
and CAS (very .edu/web oriented).  Both of those are java.

However, these are not appliances and may not meet your requirements.

HTH,

Nick