[WEB SECURITY] Perimeter appliances for SAML SSO

Joe White joe at cyberlocksmith.com
Fri Feb 11 14:02:01 EST 2011

My apologies if my question is slightly off topic but I was hoping to get
your thoughts on perimeter appliances for SAML SSO integration.

The short list I have currently is:

Conformity
Ping
Symplified

Pointers to existing published reviews and/or bake-offs would also be
appreciated.

Disclaimer: my question is discovery/research focused only to make sure I am
not missing a vendor worth consideration during due diligence.  I have no
affiliation with any perimeter appliance vendor.

Thanks,
Joe

<<<>>>