[WEB SECURITY] Artificial Intelligence vs. Human Intelligence on finite amounts of possible outcomes

Tasos Laskos tasos.laskos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:03:01 EST 2011

>> Up to now we've only been concerned about identifying issues and (to my
>> knowledge) have neglected to include interpretation of combinations of
>> available issues.
> Well, there's usually some more sophisticated logic in place (several
> examples come to mind), but also definitely a lot of room for
> improvement when it comes to detecting and correcting anomalies mid-
> and post-scan. I don't think you're going to get any negative feedback
> on plugging this hole with a modular solution :-)
>
> /mz

C'mon man don't keep to yourself share the examples.

The good thing with Arachni is that you can add these sort of things in
a jiffy as a simple plugin with sub-modules.
So I'll probably whip up a demo tomorrow to give you guys a better idea
of what I'm talking about.

This is either going to become incredibly cool or complete useless, it's
worth a shot.

- Tasos