[WEB SECURITY] Artificial Intelligence vs. Human Intelligence on finite amounts of possible outcomes

Michal Zalewski lcamtuf at coredump.cx
Tue Feb 1 18:33:05 EST 2011

> Up to now we've only been concerned about identifying issues and (to my
> knowledge) have neglected to include interpretation of combinations of
> available issues.

Well, there's usually some more sophisticated logic in place (several
examples come to mind), but also definitely a lot of room for
improvement when it comes to detecting and correcting anomalies mid-
and post-scan. I don't think you're going to get any negative feedback
on plugging this hole with a modular solution :-)

/mz