[WEB SECURITY] What do you see is the biggest challenge appsec wise at your company?

Robert A. robert at webappsec.org
Tue Dec 27 14:29:33 EST 2011

Hello everyone,
I have created a poll on the WASC linkedin group in an attempt to discuss/identify
what the biggest challenges are for an appsec person. The motivation for
this poll is for others to compare/share their experiences.

What do you see is the biggest challenge appsec wise at your company ?
http://lnkd.in/XSjpE4

I don't plan on posting polls to this list regularly but thought that this
was worth the gamble....

Regards,
- Robert Auger
WASC Co Founder/Moderator of The Web Security Mailing List
http://www.webappsec.org/