[WEB SECURITY] Call for papers/presentations: 4. German OWASP Day 2011, November 17th
websec10 at sic-sec.org
Mon Aug 29 12:13:49 EDT 2011
The OWASP Chapter Germany is currently soliciting papers for the 4. German OWASP Day (formerly known as AppSec Germany) which takes place November 17th, 2011 in München.
The German OWASP Day is primarily oriented towards a German speaking audience but presentations in English are welcome also.
We are interested in all topics related to Web Application Security (in no particular
* Technical presentations related to operations
* Frameworks and best practices for secure development
* Cloud security
* Privacy in web applications
* Secure Development Lifecycle
* Metrics for application security
* Security awareness programs for developers, testers, architects and project owners
* Security management for applications in the corporate environment
* Application security for Outsourcing and Offshoring projekts
* Field reports from corporations regarding the institution of web application security
processes, internal and external auditing etc.
* OWASP in your workplace, university, etc.
For more details, please visit:
How to make a submission, submit proposals to:
Submission deadline is September 9th, 2011
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
More information about the websecurity