[WEB SECURITY] SQL injection in cookies variable

Anurag Agarwal anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 15:50:33 EDT 2011

SQL injection does not happen in cookies. It happens in database. The
injection could be done via forms, url, cookies, web services, etc but the
data has to go to a database. So any material on sql injection is relevant
here as well.

So you may want to get more context on what is it that you are trying to do
via cookies.

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal

MyAppSecurity LLC