[WEB SECURITY] BayThreat 2011 Call For Papers!

Bay Threat baythreat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:39:30 EDT 2011

The Call for Papers for the second annual BayThreat security conference is
open!  BayThreat is a 3 day event at the Hacker Dojo in Mountain View, CA,
December 9th, 10th, and 11th. The theme for BayThreat is as simple as black
& white: "Building & Breaking Security." There will be two tracks, each
tackling opposite sides of the security fence.
We are currently seeking 30 & 50 minute presentations for both the Builder
and Breaker tracks.
Previous conference topics have included:

- Mobile Security
- Internet Infrastructure
- Hardware
- Incident Response
- Lockpicking
- Botnets and Malware
- Game Hacking
- Etc.

Submissions should be sent to baythreat at gmail.com, and are due no later than
October 31st 2011. (Good early submissions will be accepted, and if we fill
up the CFP will close early).
**
Regards,

- The BayThreat Team