[WEB SECURITY] Ruby vulnerable project needed

Joshua Lang joshulang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:42:08 EDT 2011

Hello security people,

I'm in the process of learning Ruby's vulnerabilities, and was wondering how
to advance.

One thing I really want is a "Ruby-Webgoat" :) - any project (set of
projects?) that has many vulnerabilities (either well-documented, which is
muhch preferable), or even something non-documented. I mean all the standard
things - XSS, SQL Injection, XSRF... whatever can be found in Ruby.

Also, if there are any other good resources for vulnerabilities in Ruby, and
mainly for Ruby-specific vulnerabilities (are there any of these?), I'd be
more than happy to get the relevant links (list of potential programming
vulnerabilities, how-to, small examples...)

Thanks a lot in advance,
~josh~