[WEB SECURITY] Cross Cloud Injection Vulnerability in multiple vendors leads to Persistent Remote Root

Paul McMillan paul at mcmillan.ws
Fri Apr 1 16:47:56 EDT 2011

This is bullshit with a bunch of buzzwords.

The process boils down to:

upload malware to the web
have users install malware as a facebook application
malware steals data available to facebook application
(or possibly, malware gets installed locally and does that thing malware does)
also, malware might set cookies. How terrible.

I don't think this requires "cloud" anything. Either this is a real
threat that wasn't described at all, or it's someone puffing
themselves up with vulnerability reports. Also, a free drag-n-drop
project homepage? What's really going on here?

-Paul