[WEB SECURITY] a new 'Secret Key' Cryptographic Algorithm ~ any analysis/suggestions/weaknes

dtillemans at gmail.com dtillemans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:32:31 EDT 2011

I agree completely with Claudio. You have to have a math-degree to design a
new algorithm.
Here is a open book to start with the basic theory behind cryptography

As you will see in the content, this is pure mathematics. I advise to use
minimal RC4, but better AES. I know it is block cipher, but you can also
stream with block ciphers.