[WEB SECURITY] Sample Hacking projects for students

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Wed Apr 27 10:52:09 EDT 2011

I've recently came across this site that contains almost every single
vulnerable web app for learning:

http://securitythoughts.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/vulnerable-web-applications-for-learning/

Fabio

"H Morrow Long" <morrow.long at yale.edu>
Sent by: websecurity-bounces at lists.webappsec.org
26/04/2011 23:15
Please respond to morrow.long

        To:     "'Mostafa Siraj'" <mostafa.siraj at gmail.com>, "'Wasc'"
<websecurity at webappsec.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [WEB SECURITY] Sample Hacking projects for
students

You should also look at the “Web Security Dojo” virtual machine project –
which includes many web application security “hands on” tutorials in a
great environment:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/websecuritydojo/

http://www.mavensecurity.com/web_security_dojo/