[WEB SECURITY] Security in requirment gathering phase

Neelu Tripathy venuspegion at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:53:14 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,
To build security into your application, you would need to embed it in every
phase. Apart from Security Requirement Gathering and making the design
secure, you can should do the following:
1. Do a Threat Modelling which could be a part of Design Phase
2. Secure the development by following security guidelines for development
and get the code reviewed
3. Before deployment you should get your application security assessed(try
some PT stuff- discovers many loopholes)

These are the minimum and as seen the application turns out to be
considerably robust.

Regards,
Neelu.