[WEB SECURITY] Password Reset

David Shpritz dave.shpritz at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:25:24 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,
New to the list, but I was going through archives and saw the thread
on self service password resets.  It just so happens that I had a
developer ask me about it not too long ago and found a lot of info on
what not to do, but needed something more along the lines of a
"howto".  I did a quick writeup (about 4 pages or so) with a general
audience of developers in mind, and was wondering if anyone would be
interested in taking a look or reviewing it.

Thanks,

Dave