[WEB SECURITY] automated F/OSS web app sec tools

travis+ml-webappsec at subspacefield.org travis+ml-webappsec at subspacefield.org
Fri May 28 05:52:08 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I was wondering, apart from what I might find on the OWASP web page,
what kind of F/OSS (mostly or completely) automated tools exist for
web app security.

For example, I just heard about xHunter at the IEEE S&P W2.0 workshop,
which is designed to automatically detect XSS attacks (post facto -
from log files), and was wondering what other kinds of tools like that
exist.

Thanks!
Travis
--