[WEB SECURITY] Application Threat Modeling.

Sean Bates seanmbates at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:23:23 EDT 2010

I am looking for some advice on how to start an Application Threat
Modeling initiative at my company. This activity is part of our
overall strategy for protecting our web assets. My question is
specifically based around how to start this program. I am looking for
success stories, training, books, gotcha's, effective tools and
general experiences that you have had with the process. I have looked
at Microsoft's Visio plug-in and played with it but don't really have
a feel for how effective the tool and the process are. So any advice
that you could offer in regards to starting this program would be
greatly appreciated.

Sean