[WEB SECURITY] Static analysis tool exposition (SATE) Call for participation

Vadim Okun vadim.okun at nist.gov
Wed May 26 17:50:12 EDT 2010

We are preparing the third Static Analysis Tool Exposition (SATE).
Briefly, participating tool makers run their tool on a set of programs.
Researchers led by NIST analyze the tool reports. The results and
experiences are reported at a workshop. The tool reports and analysis
are made publicly available later.

The draft plan (including a summary of proposed changes since last
year) is at

http://samate.nist.gov/SATE2010.html

In particular, we plan to provide the test sets by 28 June, and to
hold a workshop on 1 October.

We would appreciate any suggestions regarding the plan.

We invite tool makers to sign up. If you would like to participate in
the exposition, or if you have questions, please email Vadim Okun
(vadim.okun 'at' nist.gov).or Aurelien Delaitre (aurelien.delaitre 'at'
nist.gov).

Thanks,
Vadim