[WEB SECURITY] Password Reset

Martin, Christopher chrismartin at corelogic.com
Wed May 26 15:59:15 EDT 2010

I think that this is good for the enterprise user (although probably argued to be too hard to keep track of by everyone that we try to sell it to), but not useful to consumer web applications which it sounds like might be the target audience in this thread. Finding that fine line that can be leveraged in both arenas is very hard.