[WEB SECURITY] Re: [SC-L] [WEB SECURITY] Are people using Threat modeling?

Gary McGraw gem at cigital.com
Wed May 12 09:29:51 EDT 2010

hi matt,

In BSIMM2 (which launched today), there are some real data under the "Architecture Analysis" practice which show exactly how common (or not) 10 threat modeling activities are in our population of 30 firms.  For the actual data, see
http://bsimm2.com/facts/ (or better yet, download BSIMM2 for the complete treatment).

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet