[WEB SECURITY] SQL Injection via UserHostAddress function

Shlomi Narkolayev shlominar at gmail.com
Sun May 9 01:39:37 EDT 2010

You can write asp page that write to file the Request.UserHostAddress value,
after that just alter the Host header HTTP packet generator tool (You can
use Burp) and see if it's getting the value from the Host header or from
other source (like from the TCP stack). If it's getting the value from the
Host header so you can easily execute SQLi attacks.

Kind Regards,
Narkolayev Shlomi.

Visit my blog: http://Narkolayev-Shlomi.blogspot.com