[WEB SECURITY] Anti-CSRF mesaues will mitigate XSS

TAS p0wnsauc3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:12:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

Well most of the time it happens so, one recommendation would have changes on the other findings as well. Offcourse only to hope the team plugging the holed in not adding more bugs to it :-)

As far as the CSRF getting fixed because of your recommendation  is good, but fixing both the issues independently is important. Both XSS and CSRF are independent of each other.

Cheers
TAS!
Sent from BlackBerry® - Vodafone