[WEB SECURITY] ../ filtered

Beatriz Duran beatrizdrn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 16:22:27 EST 2010

Chris,

Thanks, but the variable takes the data and transforms it in the corresponding text by the 8859-1;

 I    Have    Learned    So much from God    That I can no longer    Call    Myself A Christian, a Hindu, a Muslim    A Buddhist, a Jew.    The Truth has shared so much of Itself   With me  That I can no longer call myself     A man, a woman, and angel    Or even pure    Soul.   Love has    Befriended Hafiz so completely    It has turned to ash    And freed    Me    Of every concept and image    My mind has ever known. –Hafiz, Persian poet (1315 – 1390)