SV: [WEB SECURITY] local file inclusion and path transversal

David Jacoby David.Jacoby at truesec.se
Mon Feb 15 07:14:35 EST 2010

Hey Guys,

I published a whitepaper, not so long ago about how to get command execution throught file inclusion vulnerabilities on PHP-based webapplications through log poisoning attacks via /proc on *NIX-based operating systems.

http://www.vulndev.se/alternatrive-ways-to-exploit-file-include.pdf

I will update it some day with some SELinux (default policy) bypassing stuff.

Best regards,
David Jacoby

David Jacoby - Truesec AB
Unix/Linux and alternative systems