[WEB SECURITY] Hacking Citrix and Terminal Server Techniques List

Shlomi Narkolayev shlominar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:56:40 EST 2010

Hi,

It maybe isn't web applications security issues, but still want to share
this list with you (I know it would be helpful for some of you).
I started a list of hacking techniques for bypassing Citrix and Terminal
server hardening.

Here it is:
http://narkolayev-shlomi.blogspot.com/2010/02/hacking-citrix-and-terminal-server.html

You are invited to add some more using comments.

Kind Regards,
Narkolayev Shlomi.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain proprietary information,
which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright. This E-mail is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action
taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."