[WEB SECURITY] learning hacking techniques

David Alanis canito at dalan.us
Fri Nov 20 13:32:39 EST 2009

Hola Miguel,

I have also recently been looking into security training and some of
the "latest" technologies I have found interesting is the moth and
w3af projects:

http://www.bonsai-sec.com

Moth is a vmware machine with vulnerabilities that you can learn to
practice on and they also have videos to watch. There are others but I
can't think of them at this time. Hopefully others on the list will
chime in.

Suerte.
Saul