[WEB SECURITY] Months later, more products identified using exploitable transparent proxy architecture

robert at webappsec.org robert at webappsec.org
Thu Jul 9 18:21:33 EDT 2009

Months later, more products identified using exploitable transparent proxy architecture
http://www.cgisecurity.com/2009/07/more-products-identified-using-vulnerable-transparent-proxy-architecture.html

"It's been more than 3 months since I published my paper on abusing transparent proxies with flash, and 4 months since CERT's Advisory (VU#435052). Since that time additional products have been identified as being exploitable."

Regards,
- Robert A.
http://www.cgisecurity.com/
http://www.webappsec.org/