[WEB SECURITY] Goodbye Milw0rm :-(

Trancer mtrancer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:51:22 EDT 2009

milw0rm is NOT dead. The site is up and running... str0ke is a very busy
man nowadays with whatever he has in his life other then milw0rm. And
that's understandable.
I think that instead of bitching about it and/or posting "breaking news"
like "milw0rm is dead" and stuff, you should suggest solutions, like
helping the guy. Even sending him a support email will be great.

--
Trancer
0nly Human.