[WEB SECURITY] Goodbye Milw0rm :-(

Mostafa Siraj mostafa.siraj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:40:05 EDT 2009

He Raviv,
Thanks for your quick answer, of course this is not a promotional forum but
rather and educational one -beside other stuff of course- and this was my
purpose to know the other 5 sites, so that all security engineers -or the
one interested to be- can learn from these sites

Thanks again

Mostafa Siraj <http://allaboutapplicationsecurity.blogspot.com/>

Software Engineer (Security Group)

ITWorx Egypt