[WEB SECURITY] Goodbye Milw0rm :-(

Mostafa Siraj mostafa.siraj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:09:53 EDT 2009

Hello Raviv,
I have a non related question, you mentioned that "Milw0rm" is one of the
top 5 best hacking websites in the world, just for completeness what are the
other 4 websites -in your opinion- [?] .

Thanks in Advance
Mostafa

--
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most