[WEB SECURITY] In depth security scanning versus breadth based

Mangiarelli, Jerry jerry.mangiarelli at td.com
Wed Jul 8 06:41:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would have to agree towards a manual process. Logic that spans across multiple pages requires an educated trial and error process. Inference observations is the way to go.

Best regards,
j.

Jerry Mangiarelli, CISSP, CEH
Technology Risk Management and Information Security
TD Bank Financial Group
Bus: 519-663-1577, Mobile: 519-670-6090
jerry.mangiarelli at td.com