[WEB SECURITY] Calling all Researchers! Send in the Top Web Hacking Techniques of 2008

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Wed Jan 28 14:32:21 EST 2009

Hello Jeremiah!

This is nice idea to put all web security knowledge of whole year in one
place. It was nice last year with Top Web Hacking Techniques of 2007 and
it'll be good now.

I sent you email with my 18 researches, which I published in 2008. These
researches are just a part of researches which I made last year. And with
time I'll publish many other my researches (which I made in 2006, 2007 and
2008 years). In Top Web Hacking Techniques of 2007 all my researches which I
made in 2007 were completely ignored (and so not even mentioned). I hope
this time will be different ;-).

Also I made announcements last year (and I'd write details soon):

Information Leakage in Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http://websecurity.com.ua/2576/&langpair=ua%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

It's interesting hole in different browsers which all of the vendors ignored
and didn't fix (after I informed them).

MouseOverJacking attacks
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http://websecurity.com.ua/2712/&langpair=ua%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

It's new type of attacks. I also wrote about it in mailing list
http://www.webappsec.org/lists/websecurity/archive/2008-12/msg00062.html.

So 2008 year was full of security researches and new year will be also.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua