[WEB SECURITY] JavaScript Obfuscators

James Landis elspood at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:10:13 EST 2009

More parameters please. Commercial or open-source? Do you want the
obfuscated output or the obfuscator itself? JavaScript only or
JavaScript + HTML? Dynamic server-side runtime obfuscators or static
JavaScript "compilers"?

As I'm sure you know this, given the fact that you explicitly use the
word "obfuscator", but manipulation of client-side code provides no
real security value beyond prevention of casual theft and reuse of
code.

-j