[WEB SECURITY] Talking to non-technical folks

Prasad Shenoy prasad.shenoy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:31:26 EST 2009

Pardon me if this looks like an OT posting but I thought its best to
get advice from gurus on this list rather than any place else. As the
subject says, I am looking for some informative articles, reading
material, experiences, quotes etc. to educate myself on communicating
Information Security/Web Application Security to a non-technical
audience in a way that would make sense to them.

Any references, personal experiences etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Prasad Shenoy

--
Ah! the joy of hacking....