[WEB SECURITY] Top N Lists

BBukowski at saskpower.com BBukowski at saskpower.com
Thu Jan 15 16:55:33 EST 2009

I have been following this list and am amazed by the passion all of you
have for our security world. N lists have existed for years in many
discipline areas.  They are an effective method for introducing ideas and
topics to the general masses no matter how they are written or if they are
perfect or not.  In this case the Top 25 list was effective as my CIO just
walked by (with the Manager of Application Development in hand) and asked
me about the list and its usefulness. It (the list) gave me that all
important few mins of face time in which he was engaged and interested in
application security.

All I can say is thank you...

This email including attachments is confidential and proprietary.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any redistribution or copying of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify us by return email, and delete this email.