[WEB SECURITY] Static code analyzers

Justin Clarke connectjunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:33:48 EST 2009

Define ³better².  Are you looking at usage scenario (i.e. Integrates into
more Visual Studio versions, integrates into Team Studio etc), more security
bugs found (will depend on people¹s experiences and code), runs faster, uses
less memory, is cheaper/better value etc etc etc

Also, are you looking at commercial, or freely available solutions?