[WEB SECURITY] Totals of web security's evolution in 2008

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Wed Jan 14 16:25:18 EST 2009

Luis!

As I tell people in such cases, after Google added support of Ukrainian
into their service, use Google Translate to read my site on English:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://websecurity.com.ua&sl=uk&tl=en

In this case I wrote on English (for mailing list) my totals of web
security's evolution in 2008. All pages mentioned in the text are on
Ukrainian (so Google Translate can help you).