[WEB SECURITY] SSO on a Web Apps

Morrow Long morrow.long at yale.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:29:58 EST 2009

Bon Jour,

We run CAS here extensively (CAS was invented here -- in the office
next to mine at the time).

It will interoperate with federated SSOs (such as Shibboleth), is
integrated with a number of open source AND
commercial software packages (we refer to them as being "CASified")
and it has been
implemented in hundreds (if not thousands) of organizations.

H. Morrow Long