[WEB SECURITY] Security Statistics

Mark Feferman Mark.Feferman at Halliburton.com
Wed Aug 26 11:57:45 EDT 2009

Here's your first piece of reading...and it is current. :)
http://www.darkreading.com/insiderthreat/security/management/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=219401494&cid=RSSfeed

From: Patrice Choong [mailto:patricechoong at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:28 AM
To: websecurity at webappsec.org
Subject: [WEB SECURITY] Security Statistics

Hi WebAppSec,

This is my first email to the community.
I need some statistics about the various types of security breaches such as breaches as a result of poor network sec or poor application sec or poor policy implementation or because of social engineering or others.

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Patrice Choong

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.