[WEB SECURITY] Web application security - basics

Neil Matatall nmatatal at uci.edu
Mon Aug 3 21:03:00 EDT 2009

<shameless-plug>
http://www.slideshare.net/xplodersuv/EducauseAnnualWebAppSecTutorialV3
</shameless-plug>

It's almost a year old, but it covers everything in the OWASP Top 10
(and a little more).  (You should probably skip the architectural stuff
and go directly to slide 23).  The demos correspond to WebGoat lessons.
I will most likely be updating this presentation soon, but then again
I've been saying that for a while...

Neil