[WEB SECURITY] AT&T exposes /etc/passwd , bad php

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sat Aug 1 02:11:14 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I'd love to talk to the folks @ Zend if they're interested.

I'd also like to talk to PHP core and propose fixes for things that
need fixing in the language proper, like session management, logging,
etc, which are native security issues rather than extensions. mhash
and mcrypt should be standard on every build.

I need a few more developers for ESAPI for PHP as well. If you're
interested and can code in OO PHP, please mail me privately.

thanks,
Andrew